We encourage you to be involved with our advocacy efforts. Our team is working tirelessly on your behalf, but you have tremendous power as a constituent.
Some quick ways to get involved are:
- Sign up for our Action Alerts
- Donate to AGCVA PAC
- Participate in AGCVA legislative events, at the district and state level
- Check out our video updates about what is taking place in the legislative and regulatory space (you must be logged in to view)
New for 2023, AGCVA has developed a short video called AGCVA Advocacy 101. In this video, AGCVA provides a quick explanation of the legislative process and how members can plug in.
- How does a bill become a law?
- What’s crossover?
- How do I connect with my legislators?
These questions and more will be answered in the video.
AGCVA CEO & Staff Lobbyist