Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is changing the way projects are constructed.
About the Program:AGC's BIM Education Program — developed in conjunction with leading BIM practitioners, technology firms, and educators—is designed to prepare construction professionals at all experience levels to successfully implement BIM on a construction project.
You will learn how to:
- Streamline the management of project information from beginning to end.
- Decrease the number of errors in design and therefore, on the jobsite.
- Increase ability to easily make changes and coordinate efforts for a more productive, efficient team.
- Design and document simultaneously.
- Automate processes and improve collaboration, decreasing time and cost.
Ready to get started?
Click below for specific dates, times, session details and to register.
Let’s do this!
Workforce Solutions Manager