Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is changing the way projects are constructed.
About the Program:AGC's BIM Education Program — developed in conjunction with leading BIM practitioners, technology firms, and educators—is designed to prepare construction professionals at all experience levels to successfully implement BIM on a construction project.
You will learn how to:
- Streamline the management of project information from beginning to end.
- Decrease the number of errors in design and therefore, on the jobsite.
- Increase ability to easily make changes and coordinate efforts for a more productive, efficient team.
- Design and document simultaneously.
- Automate processes and improve collaboration, decreasing time and cost.
Ready to get started?
Click here to view AGCVA's calendar for specific dates, times, session details and to register.
Director of Workforce & Training